The Business U.S. Savings account is an interest-earning savings account that allows your business to deposit and accumulate U.S. funds without expensive currency exchange conversions.
This is a good account for small, medium and large businesses that deposit and accumulate U.S. funds, require liquidity, and want protection from currency exchange rate fluctuations.
- Interest is calculated as a portion of your daily balance
- Electronic services, including MemberCard, ATM's, Online Banking, Mobile Banking
- $250,000 deposit protection through DICO
- In-branch deposits
- Pay for service according to usage
- Receive detailed monthly statements for all account transactions. Electronic statements available online.
Account Terms and Conditions
- This account cannot be used to pay bills
- This account cannot be accessed at an ATM
- Pre-authorized debits and Point-of-Sale payments are not available for this account
- Cheque writing is not available for this account
- All fees and associated earned interest are denominated in U.S. funds
To review our service charges, please reference our Service Fees.