Click to download instructions to update your passcode for ONLINE banking (not the APP)
How to Instructions for updating your Online Banking Password from our website and on our APP
Do you have your Pathwise (or AWCCU) Debit Card or Secure Login ID* and know the Last 4 digits of your SIN?
Below are step-by step instructions for updating your password for online banking.
Please note: You must first update your password of your online account on a browser, before resetting up on your APP.
*The Secure Login ID is a set of numbers that was mailed to all members who currently do not have a Debit Card on file. If you don't have a debit card (AWCCU or Pathwise) and did not get a letter, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some changes you'll notice right away, but will not require any action from you:
- New member numbers for some members. i.e. if you hold a joint account each person will now have you’re your own number.
- Merging of some account types due to collapsing of some Pathwise products.
- Member statements will reflect any changes to member numbers and account types.
- New technology in the branches to improve efficiency and reduce waste, i.e. ID scanning, electronic signatures and E-Receipts for banking transactions.
- ATM bill payments are no longer compatible with the new technology. Bill payment will still be available online, on our mobile app, by telephone or in person.
- Certified Cheques are no longer compatible with the new technology. Two alternative solutions are available to our members. 1. Official Pathwise Cheques or 2. Money Orders.
While not all these changes will impact you, some critical updates are required for all members. Your patience during this time is appreciated.
If you experience difficulties logging into online banking using the instructions provided contact us for assistance:
Email us at email@example.com
Call our call centre at 905.728.5187
Visit one of our branches